Watch Jamie Oliver have some Star Wars fun making a Darth Vader waffle and some very ingenious fruit based Tie Fighters.
To celebrate May the 4th (Star Wars Day) Jamie Oliver put together this fun video of him as a Jedi making a Darth Vader Waffle.
While his waffle batter recipe should be centre stage in this video I think the fruit tie fighters are the real star and one item I will be trying the next time I make pancakes or waffles for breakfast.
Jamie Oliver’s Simple Waffle Recipe
- 250 grams of self raising flour
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
- Dash of vanilla extract
- Dash of maple syrup
- 250ml of milk
- Turn on your waffle maker to start it heating up
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl
- Whisk them all together to form a stiff batter
- Add the batter to the hot waffle maker and cook for 4-5 minutes until crispy brown
- Serve with maple sryup and fruit
More Star Wars Waffle Makers
If you are looking to get yourself a Star Wars waffle maker then be sure to check out my guide to the best Star Wars waffle makers.
However, it you are interested in a regular waffle maker then check out my guide to the best 3-in-1 waffle makers.