What can you do with leftover naan bread, pakora and onion bhajis? Simple, make a delicious naan bread toastie.
- Prep time: 2 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Calories: 450
- Two equal size pieces of naan bread (I used a garlic and coriander naan)
- Onion bhaji
- Slice of Red Leicester cheese
- Layout one slice of naan bread
- Crumble up the pakora and bhaji and push into the naan bread
- Top the crumbled Indian leftovers with the cheese
- Add the remaining slice of naan bread and press down gently
- Add the sandwich to the toasted sandwich maker and cook for 10 minutes
Serve it with
Serve this Indian food toastie with some poppadom crisps and a generous dollop of mango chutney.
If you liked this recipe and want to receive more from me then be sure to join the Toastie Club. Plus, when you join you will receive an exclusive discount on my recipe packs.
Naan Bread Toastie
Use up your leftover Indian food by making this delicious naan bread toastie.
- Toasted sandwich maker
- 2 Slices Naan Bread e.g. Garlic naan
- Onion Bhaji
- 1 Slice Red Leicester Cheese
- Layout one slice of naan
- Crumble the pakora and bhaji onto the naan
- Top the pakora and bhaji with the cheese
- Add the remaining naan and press down gently
- Place in the toasted sandwich maker and cook for 10 minutes