A tasty and quick triangular wrap recipe
Toasted tortilla wraps are a great choice for a toastie. They allow you to cram in the flavours and cook in half the time as a normal toastie. Also, if you like you can go for the simple, wrap hack, quarter triangle technique for an even easier toastie.
This toasted tortilla is a lovely combination of salty prosciutto ham, soft and smoky Gouda cheese and a sweet red onion chutney that all come together to make a wonderful lunch.
Watch me make it
The best way to learn this recipe is to watch this two minute video of me making a ham, cheese and chutney toasted tortilla wrap.
30 Toastie Recipes
Get my free eBook comprising 30 great tasting and easy to make Toastie Recipes in a beautiful, simple to download format. Enter your email and I’ll send it right over now!
Ham, Cheese and Chutney Toasted Tortilla Wrap
- Toasted sandwich maker with flat plates
- 1 Tortilla Wrap
- 2 Slices Gouda Cheese you could also use cheddar
- 4 Slices Prosciutto ham
- 2 tsp Red onion chutney
- Lay out the tortilla wrap
- Cut the wrap from the outside into the centre
- Place each ingredient into a quarter
- Fold the wrap – one quarter on top of each quarter
- Toast the tortilla for five minutes until crispy
Make sure you don’t miss out on my latest Toastie Recipe by joining the Toastie Club today.