You may just be looking for an interesting toastie recipe, or maybe a specific marmite recipe for your collection. Either way this Marmite and Cheese Toastie recipe delivers on both counts.
Marmite and cheese is a great combination and when you melt them between two slices of toast they taste even better.
For this toastie recipe I used Red Leicester cheese which goes brilliantly with Marmite but a nice soft cheddar will do just as well.
Also, be generous with your marmite as it will lose a little bit of sharpness when it cooks.
Marmite and Cheese Toastie
- 3-in-1 Toastie Maker
- 2 tbsp Marmite Add a bit more then you would have on a sandwich
- 3 slices Red Leicester cheese Use nice thick slices of cheese
- 2 slice bread Choose your favourite toastie bread
- Lay out the bread and spread with the marmite
- Place the cheese on one of the slices
- Top with the other slice
- Place in the toastie maker and cook for 10 minutes
Free Toastie Recipe Book
Whether you are just starting out on your toastie journey or already a fan of toasties you will love this free digital toastie recipe book. Inside you will fine thirty easy to make, super tasty, toastie recipes. Just enter your email address below and I will send you this great digital book and at the same time you will join the Toastie Club and receive a new recipe every week.